Domestic and International Legal Support in Japan

Areas of Practice

Visa Application & Immigration


Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
Change of Status
Extension of Period of Stay
Permission for Part time work
Japanese spouse visa
Permanent residence permit



Kabushiki-kaisha (KK)/Godo-kaisha (GK)
Branch/Representative office
Non-profit organization

Business Licencing


Funds Transfer Service License
Hotel business License
Consigned Freight Forwarding Business License
Food License
License to sell liquor
Antique Dealer's License

Other serviceS

Legal translation

Please contact us if you have any questions or are looking for a service you do not see listed.